14 days Master Plant Dieta: 1500$
3 weeks Master Plant Dieta: 2250 $
1 month Master Plant Dieta: 3000 $
Over a month Master Plant Dieta: 3000 $/month or 750 $/week
Payment Terms & Important Notes:
- A 50% deposit or full retreat fee is required to confirm your reservation. Payment in installments is for your convenience only. It is possible to pay the retreat cost in one full amount, if you prefer. The bank fee for payment must be included in your transfer.
- The deposit must be paid 6 weeks in advanced and the rest of the full amount at your arrival at the center.
- Please DO NOT book flights until we have confirmed your booking. We are not liable for any flight costs that are incurred before your booking has been confirmed.
- We cannot confirm a booking until your application has been reviewed and approved by our staff AND we have received a deposit.
Cancellation Terms & Advice:
- Please note that we rely heavily on the retreats fees to sustain our center and our workers salaries as well as to fund the reforestation and healing school for indigenous children projects, which makes the following cancellation policy necessary.
- Upon cancellation, payments are only refundable or transferable to an alternate dieta start date provided we have AT LEAST 4 weeks notice.
- For cancellation made less than 4 weeks before the retreat start date, we will only be able to refund your payment or credit it to a future date if we can fill your place in the retreat. We will try our best to do so.
- Any refunds given will incur a USD 100.-administration fee.
- We cannot refund any part of your payment after you have started your dieta.
- We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance for any cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances. Squaremouth is an insurance service we can suggest that can cover not only retreat costs but also possible airfare costs.
- With the uncertainty of these times, we are adapting our Payment and Cancellation Terms to the circumstances. Please talk to the person in charge of your registration to discus an agreement that works for both part.